Antonelli College

Date

Completed March, 2003
 

Type of Construction

N/A
 

Industry

Education
 


The College began as the Gebhardt Art School in 1947 with a philosophy of educating the total artist, based on the fundamentals of craftsmanship. During the 1990s, degree programs were added in business office technology, and in January 2005, programs in the health information technology field as well as massage therapy were added. In January 1996, branches in Jackson and Hattiesburg, Mississippi were added, thus continuing this long-standing tradition of quality career education.